So I took the plane by myself with the two kids to Canada. I vowed never to do it again by myself but it was worth it! Anais had a non stop party every day with dancing, surprises, in other words every wish was realised. Here she is sitting with her Dora balloon, in seventh heaven! Nene was so happy to have the kids there. Every morning she and Anais had a round of cards:)
Friday, November 6, 2009
So I took the plane by myself with the two kids to Canada. I vowed never to do it again by myself but it was worth it! Anais had a non stop party every day with dancing, surprises, in other words every wish was realised. Here she is sitting with her Dora balloon, in seventh heaven! Nene was so happy to have the kids there. Every morning she and Anais had a round of cards:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment