Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Dress Rehearsal at the Hospital! All ended well!


















On Monday we had a very adventurous day! I didn't feel the baby move much that day so I went to the hospital for a heartbeat test. The doctor wasn't too happy to let me go home so she, being worried about the baby, suggested to induce me! I wasn't too happy at all. I wasn't prepared to have the baby that day! However, once the induction started the baby decided to wake up and get moving! So, I was allowed to go home! You can imagine our surprise at the way the day unfolded. We already had a babysitter with Anais, my dad almost ready to jump on a plane and everything ready for delivery of the baby. I was already feeling the contractions! However, it was obvious the baby wanted to stay inside a little bit longer, and there she still is...

The next day, knowing that the birth is coming soon, Sebastian and I left Anais with some friends and had a wonderful dinner at a local Middle Eastern restaurant. My rabbit in mille feuille was sooo good I had to photograph it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment